hello my dear frns...
Ive been a lil busy these past few days … was really really free before that, then suddenly something came up and took away a lot of my time … but until a few days ago i was having the time of life .
In those few days, I underwent a complete metamorphosis more than once. First I was the giant insect hiding under the sofa, then an artist … a hunger artist… I even served a sentence in the penal colony . I cant really put in words the experience ive had reading Kafka …he put me in a state of trance for a long long time... he puts in words what u and I have felt so many times in a way i am sure no one else does. I think its better u guys experience the whole thing ureselves.
I also borrowed a few books from my frnd ..read just one of them till now and its the best book ive read so far… The Picture Of Dorian Gray … Oscar Wilde’s baby is pure genius … most people have read oscar wilde's short stories or poems some time or the other or know him for his witty remarks and quotes ... this book just beats them all, i fail to understand how he cud have been Lord Henry and Basil Hallward and Dorian Gray all at once… genius !!!.
Umm not so much music but one song ...actually two that I listened to a bit these past few days In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins and You Made Me the Thief Of Your Heart by Sinead O’Connor
Just one movie and an amazing one… Last Exit to Brooklyn (the book is absolutely ouststanding and much better than the movie.. Hubert Selby Jr. is the author... the same guy who wrote Requiem For A Dream) … Uli Edel is one of my favorite directors and this is another masterpiece but I liked Christiane F more …
That’s it for now guys… promise to be back with more but that wont be very soon …
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment